সর্ব-শেষ হাল-নাগাদ: ২৯ August ২০১৬
Section 10 of the NTRCA Act, 2005 has specified the tasks to be performed by NTRCA:
- To assess the demand of teachers in non-government educational institutions.
- To determine required qualification and competence for employment in the teaching profession.
- To determine nationally accepted teacher-standard, competence and adopt necessary programs relating thereto.
- To prepare list of successful teachers who would qualify in the competitive examination conducted as per Non-Government Teachers Examination, Registration & Certification Rules with a view to facilitating the selection of teachers in non-govt. educational institutions.
- To fix-up, collect and receive necessary fees under the heads of examination and certification, in order to prepare list of teachers, their registration and certification.
- To advise the Government on matters relating to the development of teaching profession and improvement of the quality of the profession.
- To examine and verify the standard of academic qualification secured from an educational institution of international level and recommend entry thereof into the teaching profession.
- To ensure a system of quality improvement through training for those teachers who have been appointed as teachers and granted salary subvention before the Act was implemented, in phases within a scheduled time frame.
- To accomplish such other necessary and related functions in order to perform the tasks given to NTRCA and fulfill the mission by achieving goals depicted in the rules and regulations framed under the Act.
international investment summit 2021 Bangladesh